Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
Bursar's Office:

Payment Option: Sponsor Payments

  • If your fees will be paid by a sponsoring organization such as an Embassy, the Department of Rehabilitation, or through Military Tuition Assistance, you may request a payment deferral by presenting to the Bursar's Office the following documents:
  • A letter from the sponsoring organization along with a signed Tuition Sponsorship Form completed by the organization.


T: 949-451-5600
O: Student Services Center
Room SSC 160

Department Hours

Mon:​   9am - 6pm
​Tue:   9am - 6pm
​Wed: ​  9am - 6pm
​Thu:   9am - 6pm
​Fri: ​  9am - 12pm


Copyright © Irvine Valley College