Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I find my Student Fee Statement?

Fee Statements for prior and current semesters can be found through MySite, under "My Information."

How do I find the refund deadline for my class?

​In order to find out the refund date of a specific class, you need to locate the class in the online class schedule. Then click on the "Details" link. The refund deadline for your class is the "Drop with Refund by" date.


More information on drop deadlines can be found on the Office of Admissions and Records website.

What is my current account balance?

You will see your account balance at the end of each enrollment session. You can always go back later and view the balance by logging in to your MySite account, Go to "My Classes", then click on the "Make a Payment".

How do I get a refund?

Please see our Refund Request Information page.

What is a fiscal hold and how can I remove it from my account?

Registration privileges shall be withheld from any student or former student who has been provided with written notice that ​he or she has failed to pay a proper financial obligation due to the district or a college of the district. Any item or items withheld shall be released when the student satisfactorily meets the financial obligation​ (Board Policy 5407). ​

A fiscal hold can only be removed if the outstanding balance is paid in full. If you wish to make the payment online using your MySite account, you should notify the Bursar's Office as soon as your payment is made to expedite the removal of the fiscal hold. The Bursar's Office can be reached via telephone, e-mail, or in person.

Where do I pay for my IVC parking citations?

Any payments, inquiries, or disputes must be addressed directly with Campus Police.

What if I lose my parking permit?

Unfortunately, there are no refunds or replacements available in this circumstance. You must purchase another parking permit. However, under certain circumstances such as an accident or stolen vehicle, Campus Police will review each situation on a case-by-case matter for the purpose of a potential parking permit replacement.

How do I make a payment for my classes if I enrolled after the current session has already begun?

You can make your payment in one of two ways:

If you have a credit card, you can enroll, make your payment with the credit card, and complete the enrollment cycle through MySite.

If you do not have a credit card, you must enroll through the Office of Admissions and Records and make your payment at the Bursar's Office on that same day.