Refund Request system

In the event that the Bursar's Office has determined that you originally paid with cash/check and a refund check will be issued, please choose the address where the check would be mailed:

Important: Check refunds are mailed to the address on your MySite account. If your address has changed, please update it through MySite prior to submitting this form.



By clicking the SUBMIT button below, I certify that I am the above noted student requesting a refund of my student fee(s).