ALL fees are subject to change. Registration is not complete until all required course fees have been paid.
$46 per unit, required of all students, with the following exemptions:
- Concurrently enrolled high school students, 9th through 12th grade. Note other fees are not waived through this program.
- Students with the California College Promise Grant (CCPG; formerly BOG Fee Waiver). More information can be obtained through the Financial Aid Office.
- Students with the California Department of Veterans Affairs' Waiver. More information can be obtained through the Bursar's Office.
Note: The enrollment fee is set by the State Legislature. The college will make every effort to inform students if and when the fee changes.
Nonresident Student Fee
These fees are assessed in addition to the fees applicable to students who are residents of the State of California.
Tuition Fee: $258 per unit, required of all nonresident students. However, effective as of Fall 2019, the tuition fee will be $265 per unit. The law exempts certain nonresidents from paying the nonresident tuition fee. More information can be obtained through the Office of Admissions and Records.
Application Processing Fee: $54 per application, required of all International Students. This fee is non-refundable.
Capital Outlay Fee: $30 per unit, required of all nonresident students in addition to the Tuition Fee.
Instructional Material Fees
This fee is required of all students enrolled in certain courses. Courses may carry a nominal fee for instructional materials provided to students throughout the semester.
Effective Spring 2019, all students who enroll in at least one class offered on Saddleback College, Irvine Valley College (including ATEP) campuses or online will be required to pay a separate health fee to each college in which they are enrolled ($21 x 2 = $42), with the following exemptions:
- Students who only enroll in courses offered off campus or not for credit will not be charged an automatic health fee but will be given the opportunity to “opt in” for access to health services.
- Students who depend exclusively upon prayer for healing in accordance with the teachings of a bona fide religious sect (Education Code section 76355).*
- Students who are attending the college under an approved apprenticeship training program. (Education Code section 76355).*
$18 per college per semester for summer session, $21 per college per semester for fall and spring semester.
*Students must submit proof of exemptions at the time they register.
Note: Health fees are subject to change. More information regarding the health services students are entitled to receive through the health fee program can be obtained through the Health and Wellness Center.
This fee is required of all students who park on campus at the following rates:
$70.00 Annual* with BOG Waiver
$40.00 Fall Semester
$40.00 Spring Semester
$30.00 Fall or Spring with BOG Waiver
$25.00 Summer Term
$20.00 Fall Semester
$20.00 Spring Semester
$10.00 Summer Term
Parking permits can be purchased online through MySite.
*Annual Permits, available for purchase during the fall semester only, will be valid through August 31. IVC parking permits are also valid at Saddleback College and ATEP in the same type of parking space.
$10 per semester
ASIVC Access is an opt-out fee which provides no-cost entry to campus athletic events; discounted Regal Cinema, AMC Theatre, and theme park tickets; an opportunity to apply for the Associated Students of Irvine Valley College (ASIVC) scholarship awards; and many more benefits. More information can be obtained through the ASIVC Office.
Transcripts or Enrollment Verification Fee
For Transcripts visit: http://admissions.ivc.edu/Pages/grades_transcrpts.aspx
For Enrollment Verification visit: http://admissions.ivc.edu/Pages/enrollmentverification.aspx
Returned Check Fee
A $20 returned check fee is assessed for each check dishonored by the bank for whatever reason.
Note: Once a check is submitted by a student, it is considered to be his or her enrollment confirmation. Placing a stop payment on a check does not in any way cancel the student's financial obligation to the college, nor does it clear an enrollment record.